Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Surviving from the vaccines

Aidan was a very quiet boy when he is sick. He just grunted, and of course, it was a long night for me, I woke up 3 times and he doesn't really nurse so much. I have so much milk that my pajamas was wet when I woke up in the morning. It is just a heartbreaking to see a child who is that quiet when heeis sick, he just keeps having tear down his eyes. Oh, Aidan.
Nadia stayed home today. She is such a sweet girl, I told her that Aidan is sick so we couldn't go out to have fun. Everyone woke up tired because of the thunderstorm last night, too.
Aidan got 101 F fever, I called the doctor's office to let them know while I gave him a dose of tylenol. I also called his daddy at the office, he suggested to keep an eye on him, if he still running fever, I should bath him in a cold water to cut his fever down. So far, after an hour of tylenol, his temperature dropped to 99 F. He is sleeping so good for the first time.

No comments: