Sunday, December 30, 2007

Squirmy little boy

Aidan is one of his kind. He is so squirmy, he is so independent, he doesn't like to be hold, but at the same time, he keeps climbing on us, he loves people and he hates to be alone.
Sometimes when he is tired, I don't know what to do with him, he climbs, then I hold him, in a second, he squirms and tries to get down, I let him go, then he climbs on me again.. complaining! and said : "Mama... mamma..."
Yesterday, I tried to rock him (He never sleeps being rocked, because he will arch his body trying to get away), I sat down on the yoga big ball and bounced my self while holding him, singing his songs, he fell asleep in my arm. I spent 30 minutes, just watching his peaceful face, sleeping. I remembered I always admire Nadia's baby face (even until now) that when she sleeps, she just looks soooo beautiful. I don't get much time doing that with Aidan, and I really miss it a lot. He stole my heart. He looks exactly like Nadia, with long eyelashes, only the differences are in the nose and mouth. Nadia has more girly nose and mouth, but the eyes.. exactly look the same when he sleeps.
Today, we just got back from the brunch invitation at Luca's family's house.. their brand new house and he didn't take naps at all, I rocked him again, he fell asleep 3 times after being awake several times, and I just realized, that he will be my last.. ever... baby in the family and I should enjoy him more. I love this guy so much, he is so different than Nadia, is that because his name is just the opposite spelling of Nadia's name ? Nadia is as girly as she can be.. and Aidan is just 100% boy with a friendly personality. Nadia used to be more quiet baby and not as friendly baby as Aidan, but now.. gee... she is the friendliest 3.5 year old in the neighborhood.

Anyways, just holding him in my arms, sleeping soundly, with soft breathing noise.. I could do it 24 hours just to watch him and enjoy him if possible. I can't nurse him anymore since he has no interest.. still have the milk, but he just don't want it... I wish!

I love you Aidan... Mommy loves you so much!

No comments: