Friday, December 25, 2009

Big helper

It's time that I had to do laundry, I usually sit down with the kids in the living room so while they are playing like best buddies (really, they love each other), I could just fold the laundry.
Apparently Aidan has been observing the way I made the laundry flat with my hands and folding them... he came to me while Nadia plays with legos, and said : "I wannnna help you with laundry".

He picked one from the laundry basket, and fold it the way a 2 year old folds, and put it on the top of my folded laundry. It was not perfect, but he did it.. then he told me : "mommy help Aidan fold laundry"

I laid the shirt down..., he said : "It's Nani's shirt!!" And he started to flattened it up so there was no wrinkles... then I fold one side, he right away flattened my fold again with his cute hands.... again and again until it's all folded up...

He kept doing it, for about 15 minutes untill all my laundry had almost done.!!

I am just so proud of him!

No comments: