Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Gassy

Aidan had been so good at night, he wakes up at 11 pm, then 2 am, then 7 am in the morning, I only wake up once in the middle of the night. Yay, he is such a good boy.

Yesterday, my mother cook some shrimp dishes with carrot, broccoli, and cucumber, it was yummy. I avoided the broccoli because I dont want Aidan to be gassy, but I didn't realize by eating the sauce of this dishes makes him gassy, too. He was gassy the whole day, he didn't complain, I only feel that his stomach has been so 'noisy'. At night, I have to take care of the two kids, even I had to drive (which I am not supposed to yet legally) to pick Nadia up from school, because Ammar is playing tennis. I bathed Nadia, put her to bed, nursed Aidan, put him to bed, and went to bed myself at 9.30 pm. Aidan awake at 10.30 pm, right before Ammar went home, he woke up again at 12.30am, and made so much noise, finally I decided to go sleep in his room, and leave Ammar sleep peacefully because he has to work the next day. I ended up not be able to sleep because he kept waking up every hour...and nursed all night.. until 5 am, he finally asleep next to me in the bed...

Next time.. not even eat brocolly or anything is it's sauce... no more gassy newborn!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have called me. I could have picked her up from school for you.

Sari said...

Thanks, Sara... I didn't think about it... how was your day with Atticus ? Get some rest!!!