Thursday, March 1, 2007

The guy has finally up now

It has been 2 days that Aidan is more alert, at least he opens his eyes more, now we can see the color of his eyes, they look like they will be brownish like Nadia. He also has the same colored hair like Nadia when she was born.
He is such a very mellow guy, I think he got more of my personality, and compared to Nadia, eventhough she was a wonderful and a very very good baby, Aidan was even better... he is so patient... when he cries, he doesn't scream...

Today, I fell asleep straight from 4.30pm to 6.30pm (I woke up just because Aidan "called" me), and everyone was so hungry, including the big sister, so he got to wait until I gave milk for Nadia who was starving (note that Nadia until now she doesn't leave her fire truck bed eventhough she had already waken up, she waited for one of us gets her.. she doesn't want her grandma to get her even)..... he was just waiting, patiently....

Usually he wakes up 3 times at night.... so I hope it will be better and I will get more sleep.

Today, Daddy played tennis.. he came home only for half an hour after work, and got ready to play tennis... he was wonderful, though, we played the hippo with Nadia and he changed Nadia's pajama first before he left...

No comments: