Monday, June 18, 2007

Number 3 pampers

Aidan is a big boy. He is 15 pounds and the 2 pampers started to get so tight on him.. I see the red marks across his thighs.. poor guy...
So officially today, he grown up to wear number 3 pampers, even though they are pampers cruiser, but he could not cruise yet... he can stand up holding his body for a full 5 minutes while I am holding him, and he eats solid food 3 times a day, with additional "human pacifier".

I was always worry that I would not love him the way I love Nadia, but I realized that I love them both so much... God is Gracious. Ammar feels the same way, he thought the love for Nadia will never been divided... it is so funny how our hearts go to Nadia so much, and when Aidan was born, we still went crazy for Nadia and we were so worry that we won't love him as much as we love Nadia... since my mother (who spent most of the time with Aidan) left, we realized that he is such a darling, we love him as much as...
We love you so much, Aidan.
When I see him, sometimes I see Nadia.. they really look alike. His skin is a little bit in the darker complexion than Nadia, but boy, he is cute. I love his giggling and cute wide toothless smile.

No comments: