Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ultimate sleep machine

I have been thinking about how to cut the grass and not letting Aidan cry inside the house. During the day, Aidan is cat sleeper (he sleeps so little and short period of time). I am worry that if he wakes up and I couldn't hear him crying because of the tractor's sound, I will feel so bad for him.
Finally I found a great idea, I put him on the baby bjorn, put the hat and the sunglasses on, and headed to the garage.. not a single sound from him, he LOVES the tractor.. not even 5 minutes after, he fell asleep... I finished the whole 1.5 acres of grass, and put him in the crib, and went out again to move Nadia's playground and cut the grass under it.... It was fun day going on the tractor with my little guy.
I told Ammar that I cut the grass with Aidan.. he was so worry and told me that I couldn't do it, but after I told him that I put him in the baby bjorn, he thought it was a wonderful idea.
He got minor sunburn on his arm... he looks so tan and look like a big boy with those tan. I feel bad that he got sunburn, next time, I will put more sunblock on him...

No comments: