Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potty success!

It's been 3 days, that every morning after milk, I put Aidan in the potty for number 2. He failed and he ended up pooping in the freshly changed diapers! Bummer.

Today, he napped so long and I was so worry that something had happened with him, so I went to check on him, the minute I got in his bedroom, he woke up and I was surprisingly so happy that he was okay (got a bit worry with him lately). I went to take off his clothes, and put him in the potty, and said : "sssssssss" to him, he laughed and sure enough, in seconds he peed in the potty!
YAY, Aidan!!!! Okay, now number 1 has passed!

He has been so happy right after woke up, we ended up going with bicycle ride, 5 big rounds around the neighborhood, another round with wagon, 1 round with the battery car, and the last one: daddy's big tractor. He didn't want to get off and enjoyed behind the tractor's wheel. He was so happy today. Atta boy!

No comments: