Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friendly little man

Aidan LOVES people. I noticed that he won't cry or make noises, other than smiling when he is around people. Just like Nadia. I love the way he laughes, he giggles so much. He just smiles at the cashiers, we went shopping to get presents for Ammar's family. It will be a big reunion. His little brother will come from Germany, his older brother will come with his family from Kuwait, and we all going to meet at his parents's house, and his little sister. I have met his parents and his sister, but none of his brothers. I got excited. I want Nadia to meet her uncles, aunties, and cousins.
I feel like I am chasing for the christmas due date..... lots of shopping...

It is so funny, the same exact experiences I got when I went every where with Nadia at Aidan's age. People would stop me or just talk to me, or even gave me a very friendly smiles...
I am blessed that both of the kids are cute (from what people has been telling us). We got lots of good friends from Nadia and Aidan.... God bless them.

Oh, today is my lucky day. I got a huge bag of clothing and accessories for the kids for only $75.. it worth must be over $250... Really.. I got GGRRRREEEEAAAAATTTT bargain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyeeehhaaaaa i can imagine your look when you show the "good-deal"....... it must be a real treat!........ good job SuperMom!

Anonymous said...

Aidan is soo calm and smiley to everyone...... that is wonderful.... sama kayak maminya.......