Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not too many photos


Aidan at the age of 5 months old


I just talked to one of my dear friends, and she mentioned that I don't have so many photos of Aidan compares to what I took for Nadia at his age. I told her that I took so many photos, but I just don't have time to upload them. I took millions of photos, I do a lot of different styles for taking pictures. Here is one example. This photo was taken after Aidan took a bath (of course, when Nadia is not around.. haha), I put his ball just in front of the lens, and make sure I could see his face through this ball. To prove how many pics I have been taken since I got the camera on Feb 20, 2007, it's number 8842..... haha.... I am running out of space on my computer.. needs to buy more storage!!
Enjoy, Na!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect Pic Sar! you are Darn Good!! Keep it up SuperMom!

Anonymous said...

definately, I will bring Aidan pic with frames when I come over.....ha ha ha haaaaa

Sari said...

Lisa... ahh.. jangan suka gitu.. gue jadi malu... hahahha.....